beautiful evening sky
Thursday, 27 November 2008, 11:21:00 pm

I captured images of the evening sky yesterday!
Nice. X)
I haven't been blogging in a daily basis for now,
but at least I hope I still can do so whenever I feel like it. :)
Recently I've heard some ultimately shocking news,
really really very unexpected,
I am happy yet sad after hearing it.
But what can I do?
It's been done, and all I can do to help is just to pray.
I'll pray for the process to be smooth and successful. :)
Don't know whether you will see this but,
Take care, yeah?Next Friday is movie marathon at PJC with my ex-classmates!
AND yixin!
10pm to 7am!
Can't wait! XD
And this sat is gonna be special too.
Can't wait! :D:D
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;"
- Philippians 4:6Labels: dailys