image
miracles! :D
Sunday, 23 November 2008, 10:35:00 pm
This morning, I was supposed to go send my bro off because he was going to HongKong.
I was supposed to wake up at 4am and reach Changi Airport at 7am,
but apparently I didn't because I was still very fast asleep.
Mummy called me at about 6 plus.
I think I was half-awake telling her that I'm not going.
Then I think she sounded rather disappointed..
haix. :/
but I know God understands how I feel.
then...

"I pray to God for my brother,
that he can enjoy himself and have fun over at HongKong,
that he can have his first-time experience in another country alone without us to take care of him,
then return home safely.

I pray to God for my sister,
that she too can enjoy herself over at Beijing,
that she can have a good time there with her friends in another country even for awhile,
that she can get to experience first-time zero degree coldness whereas in Singapore we will not experience,
and that she return home safely.

Amen, thank You Lord God."


And so I went for 3rd service with Solange=P and Yixin.
Oh Boy was it special!
A very special service.
Talking about miracles and rainbows and of course, Jesus.
=D
First, Pastor Prince showed us a video on his preaching 8 years ago.
The one when a miracle happened during the service,
of when the chimes started playing by itself.
Seriously no one else was there.
It was indeed God's work.

then,
A miracle happened during this service that I attended!
The images that was taken from the Israel skies that PP showed us on the projector today,
the "sun" was blinking for a few times for no reason!
hahaha.
I was shocked.
only those who saw it know what happened. ;)
I teared, as I realized how God is really within my reach,
that I can approach to whenever, wherever.
Though I've got saved only earlier this month,
I'm very sure this made my faith to God much stronger now.
Thank you God, Amen.

After which we joined yixin's group to have dinner at Swensen's.
I ate Caesar's Salad and Hazelnut Daze.
then went back home for another round of dinner.
Thank you Jesus for my double portion of goodness!
:D


hahaha.





What a day of miracles!
:D



I need a NKJV Bible. ==,

Labels: , ,