today
Sunday, 16 November 2008, 4:37:00 pm
Today's svc was preached by special guest Pastor Peter Youngren!
Amazing preacher.
:)
And,
countdown: 5 days to Robert's girl to be back!
XD
Yesterday,
I was thrilled that she told me she was going to attend Arrow,
after so long(since don't know when) of not attending it..
The anticipation was rather disturbing, but good.
But yet in the end, she didn't turn up.
I don't know why,
but is meeting for lunch/dinner really more important than keeping in touch with Him,
or maybe even us?
I don't even know whether you really attend main svc every weekends.
I haven't give up on the hope that you'll be back to our side one day.
Many times when I feel the hope is getting near,
but then it became far again.
Each time you "attacked" us one by one asking for forgiveness and acceptance or whatsoever,
but yet we can only be happy for awhile,
then disappointed again.
Is all this meant to be a trick?
I don't know.
All I know is that I should keep praying.
Praying that you would be back someday.
"Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I."
- Psalm 61: 1-2Labels: daily