image
updates!
Friday, 7 November 2008, 11:20:00 pm
ooh.
It's week 4 in Semester 2 for my Poly life.
And I've got some dashing amount of homework to finish by next week.
=.=

to update about my life..

Days seem to pass by very fast,
and I've been trying to keep up and absorb as much as possible of what the tutors have been teaching us.
Been trying to race with time to finish my assignments,
trying to catch the bus home after school on time to teach my cousin at 7..
trying to adapt to my new way of viewing life.
:)

Bought my own NIV Bible!
:D
hahaha.
Someone told me that I shouldn't buy a bible for myself,
but well, guess I was a bit quick in thinking?
:P
and I've wrapped it very carefully and neatly so as to not spoil it,
cos I love it very much and I'm gonna take real care of it.
:)

Btw,
I tried those confectionery wl gave me from her Hokkaido trip.
Yummy!
Love it.
Especially the wasabi pistachio nuts.
and the beer chocolates~
simply all are nice.
XD

I think my life's great for now,
and I know that God has laid plans for me.
All I have to do now is just to be my own self.



"When he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth."
- John 16:13

Labels: