Weekends well spent! :D
Sunday, 7 December 2008, 10:56:00 pm
Today's preaching is unusual.
haha.
There was supposed to be PP on stage to do the preaching
live,
but instead they broadcasted a recording from 1st svc of PP preaching.
Quite interesting
lah actually.
Cos it's out of the norm
mah.
:P
Wl had to leave early,
cos she's serving, praise God!
(:
Yx couldn't make it because she's helping out at her cousin's wedding.
Sending out roasted pig,
eh?
:P
Then, Cyn joined us at svc today!
hahaha.
not bad afterall,
though I missed praise and worship and holy communion mainly because of me waking up late and there was a road diversion at around suntec gahhh.
But preaching was good!
and it shall be good always.
amen?
XD
Went for lunch at Souperlicious again!
:D
Drank Minestrone Soup+Caesar's Salad+Lemon Tea.
And I thank God for the Minestrone Soup enough to fill my last bowl from the whole pot!
Meaning I had the last bowl of Minestrone before they cook another pot of it,
which is going to take long to simmer and boil.
Anyway,
I was quite bloated after that. :X
Yeah after which I went to National Library and Bishan regional Library to borrow some books.
Managed to find 2 books and 1 CD.
Thank God!
My group has materials to refer to yay.
:D
yup yup.
Yesterday...
I was at PJC in the morning because I went for a movie marathon that lasted throughout the night.
Watched Surf's Up,The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, TMNT, Hansel and Gretel, KungFu Panda, abit of Nightmare before Christmas and abit of The Orphanage..then the rest of the movies I didn't watch: Awake, (forgot dunno what)Evil, Vantage Point, The Simpsons' Movie, and one more I forgot. :XThen went straight home at 9plus and hopped right onto bed.
Slept till 2 plus in the afternoon, then went for arrow svc.
Was abit sad that I had to leave off early,
because special guest Pastor Daniel was doing the preaching!
:/
but well,
I had to leave off and rush down to Downtown East.
Qinny treated me and Fishball Julie to watch a Circus Extravaganza show!
THANK YOU QINNY! :D:D:Dhahaha.
yeah, the show was not bad.
Though we missed like the first 20 mins of the show.
And! The smoke that was emitted out time to time was so unpleasant.
Though they try to set the atmosphere but it sort of disrupted the show man.
Dang it
lah.
=.=
But nvm.
The ending was awesome! XDXDXD
Cos they had the highlights at the last which was the fire show and flamethrowers.
Really awesommmmme.
Too bad we couldn't capture any image of it,
if not I would have taken infinite shots of it cos it's really too awesome!
:D
okay maybe I am overreacting.
:X
yeah. That's it for the weekends.
I want more of it to come!
Can't wait for holidays!
:D
Coming up,
tests and assignments.
:|
Lord, keep us safe this night,
Secure from all our fears;
May angels guard us while we sleep,
Till morning light appears.Labels: dailys