image
what's happening...
Saturday, 13 December 2008, 12:45:00 am
It's kinda saddening to have neglected someone's friendship..
What I have expected it to happen and not want it to happen has really happened.
Kinda confusing hah,
but yeah it's true.
I sort of think this would happen,
and I don't want it to happen,
but it really happened.
poofs.

You were once a happy-go-lucky girl I used to know,
with really innocent and simple mindset..
but ever since you got to know certain crowds and company,
we've drifted apart,
and you've learned to enjoy life which I have never wanted you to step into in the first place.
Not that I don't want you to enjoy life, but isn't that a wee bit too dangerous?
Enjoying is enjoying,
but once you're in,
it's hard to get out of it.

I don't know what's really happening...
:/

God I know that you'll help me keep a lookout for her,
and all I can do to help is but to only pray.








Dear God,
This is a sad day.
This is a day filled with tears.
This is the sort of day that only you can mend, dear God.
Please come and make things better.
Amen.

Labels: