saved thoughts...
Sunday, 18 January 2009, 11:49:00 pm
Today's preaching was by Pastor Lien.
awesome preaching!
:D
It touched into so many people's lives..
including mine amen!
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."
- Ephesians 3:20
and Yesterday's arrow was so right into the bull's eye for me.
I guess God really wants me to get back into the right path.
Dear Daddy God, I have heard you and I will listen to you.
Life has been so fulfilling ever since I got saved.
Friends, family, teachers...
His Power's simply amazing.
Thank you for your love and sacrifice, Father.
Although I am unsure what my family and relatives' reaction will be when I tell them I'm a believer of Christ,
I'm sure God will help me when that situation comes amen.
Daddy God will guide and help me through my phase of life.
:)
I'm sick too..
but where's my sickness remedy?
shalom shalom shalom.