image
mango tree and NMS
Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 9:56:00 pm
Weehee!

Pictures post today!
hah.

previous posts were rather dull..
so.. let me visualize it then.
:D

last friday was going to Jing's workplace to makan dinner,
and celebrate Fungi's bday.
Rowie and Qinny were late!
but had a reason la so nvm.
:)
then ,
we co-shared presents for her.
which is, cute lil undies and a set of earrings and necklace.
Fungi! Love the present mah?!
>.<


Warmed Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream.
Superb! :P

Weekends,
went swimming with pt and fungi.
Though we got really tired after just a few laps but,
Nice tanning! :D
then went for band prac as usual,
then home.
This is how I spend my Vday this yr lol.



Tuesday,
which is today,
IM and MG ppl went to their respective museums for a lil workshop.
rather boring but okay lah, learnt something.
:)

then we went off to NationalMuseum of Singapore.
rather boring, though it was more digital than other more boring museums.


I captured this whole set of kitchen cutlery and it's all orange!!
:D:D
It was at the RetroAge section hahaha.
I don't mind having one set of all orange stuff hehe.
though I rmb one time Qinny tried buying and put in a box anything that is orange and gave me as a bday gift.



then this is the ceiling of the NMS.
If you see closely those glass panels are actually very very nicely painted!
:D:D

okay then I was on my way home just now.
and saw this very nice sunset.


The beams are simply magnificent.
Makes me stop and wonder how amazing God is to create such wonders.
:]


and last thing,


this is the mango tree at the backyard of my aunt's house!
like finally it started to bloom lotsa flowers.
last yr was so fruitless and all flowers withered even before it was in full bloom.

yeah.
okay I shall patiently wait for the tree to bear fruits.
"God I leave this tree to you to grow and bear harvest later amen!"
Harvesting rawks!
XD



okay back to SP4 mood.
zzz.
tired.





You're fine, you're fine too, I'm relieved.
:)

Labels: ,