seriously random!
Wednesday, 4 February 2009, 10:36:00 pm
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
---
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"August's Rhapsody"(August Rush Movie OST) - Mark Mancinahuh...?WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"I Fall At Your Feet" - Ronnie Liew (NCC)wut. 0.0HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Jesus My Everything" - Ronnie Liew (NCC)hahaha amen!WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Riverdance" - Bill Whelanso..my life's purpose is to dance Riverdance??weird lol.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Only You" - NCChahaha yes it is!WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"I Stand In Worship" - (NCC)hahaha woww! do they really?WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
"伦敦大桥垮下来" - S.H.E.ROFL. this one is good.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Hero" - Mariah Careyoooh I think of my hero~~Jesus my Saviour! :DWHAT IS 2+2?
"再别康桥" - S.H.E.heh..? what is this.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"西界" - JJ Linsounds like my best friend is in the western world. loll.
which means Ang Moh lehh! LOL.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"藉口" - S.H.E.hahaha full of excuses for that question huh. Only God knows. :PWHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Riverdance" - Bill Whelanpreviously my life purpose, and now my life story.
wassup wassup?!?!WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Draw Me Closer" - Hillsong UnitedHallelujah. of course I wanna be close to you Daddy! :))WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"The Greatest Love Of All" - George BensonWOAH. Daddy are you serious?! O.O
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Still Sing" - Jeffrey Tan (NCC)hahahaha! this one is funny.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Jesus To The World" - Newsongoooh nice song and tempo! :DWHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Akashi Record" from Granado Espada - TaQerm. this song is...in relatively fast tempo. lol okayy my funeral is so techno-styled hahaha.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Overture Jubiloso" - Frank EriksonBasically, Adventurous! :DWHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"To Know Your Name" - Hillsong UnitedYesh they must get to know Your Name hallelujah!WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"From The Inside Out" - Hillsong Unitedoooh. sounds scary. :XHOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Your Heart Will Lead You Home" - Kenny Logginsawww Father I am deeply touched. :D:D:D:D:DWHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"All For Love" - Hillsong Unitedhaix. this is so true, Daddy.
But I know You won't regret loving me! :]WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"Satisfied" - Jeffrey Tan (NCC)HAHAHA yesh being satisfied makes me laugh.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Worthy To Be Praised" - Adeline Ganyes! though this song doesn't really make me cry,
but Adeline's voice is so beautiful and mesmerising it does trigger my tearducts!WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"There Is Nothing Like" - Hillsong Unitedwooh I need someone to explain me this lol.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
"You Deserve" - Hillsong Unitedtrue true.
something I deserve scares me the most,
because I deserve nothing in the first place!DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"发现爱" - JJ LinHAH. well You are funny! :PIF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"My Rest" - Angela Ng (NCC)hehehe.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Psalm 91" - Adeline Gan (NCC)yesh Daddy I got it. :)WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Leaving" - Corinne Maypost this as..? heh..?hahahahah well...
I AM TAGGING ALL THOSE WHO HAS READ THIS ENTRY YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO PLEASE BE HONEST GOD IS WATCHING OKAY.
hahaha koped the last part from you too :P
2+ days and 4+ days left.
Unconditional love.Labels: random