wee day~!
Tuesday, 3 February 2009, 11:34:00 pm
I failed my authoring test and assignment.
haha kinda expected.
Was abit fed up with my assignment, which I had done a much better one BUT I forgot to check whether I've saved my files into my thumbdrive before leaving the sch com.
so now teacher gave me another assignment and retest to make up for the F grades.
sian..
oh wells,
on a brighter side, I should think the other way..
Thank God for giving me another chance to do up my work and get a much better score!
I shall buck up and jiayou for this opportunity. X)
anw today was a nice day of swimming and almost tanning and dinnering.
It was a last minute decision to meet up to swim and tan.
so I met up with gerraysii to swim at TPY swimming complex.
swam 5 and a half laps and got really tired~
and I conclude that my 5 and a half laps is grace's 9 laps!
sian man why am i so slow.
lol.
but my skin had abit of tanning!
:D
yeah then we met cheryl for lunch then to Sentosa.
we had to call that woman so many times before she really answered.
=.=
Had Hong Kong Kim Gary.
I ate Cheese Baked Rice with Beef steak,
borsche soup and HK milk tea,
and baked broccoli in double cheese.
felt so blessed hehe.
yeah then we went to Sentosa.
by the time we really settled down,
there was no more nice warm sun.
It drizzled and stopped and drizzled again for quite awhile.
so, no tanning.
played frisbee and poker cards to spend the time.
lol.
then we went to Boro Boro Beach Bar.
4 Bs! LOL. weird name.

drinks we ordered.
(Guess which one is non-alcoholic?)
drinks(from left to right):Vodka w cranberry,lime margarita,ice lemon tea.(obvious answer, eh. :P)yup then we left Sentosa.
I went off first to meet the IN gang. LOL.
(IN gang, if you're curious ask me why I name you that. :P)ate at a korean restaurant at International Plaza,
which I am quite satisfied with the amount given!
but not really the side dishes maybe because I'm not used to such things..?
:X

side dishes..

and in the middle is the spicy fish soup.
I think the fish in the soup is way overcooked.
so hard to chew!
=.=
yup. spent $94.05 total in a bill.
quite scary but yea well,
we don't spend so lavishly that often so still okay.
:)
yeah.
that's all for today.
I've got marketing to study for tmr's 10am test.
siao liao.
and tcr's gonna release SP4 details tmr.
Daddddddddy~~~~~~~~
>.<
How I wished for the time spent to be longer,
much longer.Labels: daily, results