darn CD!..and results.
Tuesday, 17 March 2009, 11:39:00 pm
Last sunday,
I bought a card reader from one of the shops at Suntec City.
For $14.80,
u get an all-in-one card reader plus installation CD.
and when I went home and was going to start using it,
I opened the installation CD and IT WAS SO DIRTY AND FULL OF SCRATCHES!
I mean like,
how can a CD,
wrapped so nicely in a case,
be so dusty and looked like it was used for gazillion times?!?!
and the rest still looks new.
madness eh.
=.=
yeah.
okay this is not the main point for this post.
I've got my Sem 2's results today.

Praise God for my undeserved favor!
:D:D
though my GPA is still declining,
I thank Him for my results.
Passed everything.
Borderline pass,
but satisfying enough for me.
=)
The acceptable year of the Lord.Labels: complaints, results