really random...==,
Tuesday, 17 March 2009, 2:12:00 am
A random post at a random timing.
I got this toy from Kinder Surprise!
(No kidding, it's still available in SG!):D

Angry,

Happy!
hahaha.
Found it quite cute.
cos' you can change the face to happy or sad.
XD
yeah.
then below is the Absolut Vodka,
which I bought from Changi Airport's Duty-Free Shop.

the bottle is actually inside the cocktail shaker.
so when you wanna mix and drink with other drinks you can actually use it.
but you gotta take the bottle out of it first la..
yeah very convenient!
:D

yeah this pic.
Taken from my hotel room during the trip to Bangkok.
(NO I'm not being any stalker/pervert ah. =.=)but,
This guy looks like a plastic male Barbie Doll to me.
Even my aunt says so!
weird.
:X
L.O.V.E.!
In red.
In Bangkok.

L.O.V.E.,
In blue.
In Singapore.

though different fonts,
but still looks awesome, ain't it?
hahaha.
XD
Counting down 101.The wonders of life and friends.Labels: random, thoughts