image
I've got my new cam!!!
Wednesday, 22 April 2009, 12:31:00 am
My prayer has been heard.



I've...got the camera!!!
It's Nikon D60.
Bought it from Courts @ Funan IT Mall.
Initially my dad, my bro and I went to JurongPoint's Courts and Harvey Norman to check out the price.
Both sell their cameras at S$988.
However only Courts with membership sell it for $899,
and my dad has the card so he decided to buy it at Courts.
Apparently after asking for a set from one of the salesperson at Courts,
there was no more left.
I was rather disappointed because he keep insisting there was no more stock left and he said the next batch of new stock will arrive roughly 2 weeks later.
But, after asking another (apparently more helpful) salesperson for whether other branches still have any stock left, there was one at Funan.
Rather desperately we told the salesperson to help us reserve the set,
and we just went straight there to get it.
And so...
this is it!!!
XDXD


My very own DSLR.
okay it's for the family.

yep yep.
There were a few freebies that came along with the set,
namely:
- tripod stand
- camera case
- 2 4gb SD memory cards
- Professional Cleaning Kit

Not bad for a price of 899 after all.
:)

On last Monday Cheryl Peiyun and I went to catch a 3D theater show at AMK Hub.
It was "The Jonas Brothers 3D Concert Experience".
haha I didn't really expect it to be just a concert,
but maybe have a little story behind with a little climax..?
But it's a concert.
which is something new to me.


Us with the 3D glasses given to watch the show.

Not bad after all,
given that we paid $10 for a concert,
plus 3D effects and experience.
haha.

yup,
lastly, 2 pictures of my cousins.
I was playing around with the new cam hehe.
Still getting used to the functions.


YiNing.


IeHung.



Countdown 66.




Thank You, both my Daddies.
In Heaven and on Earth.

Labels: