image
back onto thy feet
Tuesday, 26 May 2009, 10:37:00 pm
School has been quite hectic,
plus the many activities that's been going on past weeks.
so,
I haven't been blogging!

okay.
Joke of last weekend:
"Hi my name is Kenainebey Chew Chai Bey, what's yours?"
LOL.
It's actually vulgarities if you still can't tell.
==,

yup.
Most of the free time spent now is on islandwide photohunting.
Meaning, to hunt for a good shot that matches the criteria for photog class each week.
And it's not as easy as it seems.
Even thinking of the places to take the shots is hard.
:S

Oh I met Mrs Chua on the way to Raffles Place last Friday in the train!
what nostalgic feel she gave me.
==,
I felt like I was back home into the band life again.
Aim to get a trumpet eh?
I will. :)

But I will buy a saxophone too.
:D

Anyway,
this is for Yixin:

Found this hanging on one of the Jap Restaurants in Raffles Place while hunting!
:)

lol.
and Miss Kangkang is coming back real soon and I can't wait!!!
Although I still do not know when but I am just happy!
XD
I've got so much to tell her but just don't know where to start.
But it's alright it'll come out of my mouth at the right time, right place amen.

yeah.
Zone Concert's out on 25 July 2009!
Preacher: Pastor Judah Smith
Praise & Worship: Hillsong United
:D:D
kangkong please take note!
:)

ohohoh.
20 more days to the Arrow Camp @ Malacca.
Can't wait too!
Simply can't wait to get out of Singapore for a breather and to hang out overseas as a whole CG and Arrow Ministry woohoo!
okay.


I just need the Lord alright.
And splat of purple, I loved the song!
Thanks dear.
Tears just fell when I heard it even for the first time and repeatedly...
Brings me back on my feet and continue bringing glory unto the Lord.
;)


Many countdowns going on.


Christianity is about right believing, not about right living.

Labels: ,