eventful weekend~
Sunday, 31 May 2009, 11:34:00 pm
This weekend was so eventful.
Saturday,
I attended Chee Qing's 21st
pink party.
I didn't know the guests had to wear pink!
So almost everyone wore but me.
:X
yeah that was a trivial matter.
Her party was awesome!
I loved her birthday cake especially.

Chee Qing with her b'day cake.

Group shot for churchies!
8D
yup.
Then I went home and had some quality family time spent well.
And my mum showed me her photo of her when she was around 16-17 years old!
Which is around my age lah.

This is it.
Look like me meh?
O.o
Anyway,
Cool bangs she had!
hahaha.
maybe that was 'in' for her generation back then.
:P
-
Sunday,
it was the usual church service and I went for 4th with the CG.
Pastor Lian preached for that day because Pastor Prince and his family went for a well-deserved family trip overseas.
yup then we went to Popeye's for dinner!
Like finally woohoo~ XD
hahaha cos it's been months since we last went Popeye's for a meal.
And we celebrated Clifton's 21st as a CG after dinner!
okay maybe not all from the CG were present but nevertheless it was quite a big number. :D
and we had some from RP celebrating together with us too.
Coffee cake from Han's!
:)

Group shot on the rock!
(literally the rock..)
Clifton with Girlies..

..and him with the gaylies.
lol!
:X
and that's all for the awesome last weekend.
can't wait for Arrow, DVD Live Recording, Healing Svc and History Maker'09!
coming week will be uber cool!
XD
countdown 14 to HM09.
King of kings.Labels: dailys