Grad grad grad.
Friday, 29 May 2009, 11:17:00 pm
Graduation..
..and they're outta school!
Jing and me.

Elly, Jarett and Yuki.

Fun shot!
hahaha.
Mine's next year.
Still quite a long way to go.
And it shall be in the year where I turn 21!
Total adulthood man.
Gosh.
:/
At that moment, I felt that I want to quickly have my graduation come too.
And we shall all celebrate and have our last moments together before we separate to minding our own lives.
And I want it to be grand!
I mean like, I want to at least have a class photo shot with the whole IM batch'10, and
maybe including the teachers haha.
both formal and fun!
That'd be so cool! :D:D
and then I'd wanna have our own badges pinned on our grad gown showing that we are proud students of DMDIM'10!
hahaha I'm already feeling excited.
but oh well, not sure whether this really is gonna happen..
but it'd be really awesome if it did happen!
*hint hints*
-
seriously,
I can't wait to get out of school and work and learn how to drive..
drive my friends and parents everywhere.
although I'm really not learning much at school,
but God is totally awesome He will put me at the best on-job learning position amen!
I wanna start tithing too and also to give to my parents what they've always given me for my whole life.
Every time when I go home and visit my parents and my bro and sis,
all will already be sleeping and I can only creep in and peek on their sleeping faces.
Then I will feel warm and homely, then I get onto bed and sleep.
Every weekend has been hectic and I really have very little time to spend with my own family.
And I hate it when I have to go home every weekend, just to ask my mum for pocket money when she isn't earning more than enough for me to spend.
It's just my bad habit of over-spending again. :/
so...
I have to work smart rather than only working hard!
cos only working hard is for losers.
:X
yeah.
one last thing.
Happy graduation Jing!
:D
didn't get to say it to you on the spot this afternoon.
I know many many things have happened to you these 3 years,
and I'm glad that I am able to see you graduate again since Crescent's grad!
May God's blessings be with you always.
:)
Countdown 17 days to Arrow Camp!
He is my one and only Superhero.Labels: daily, motivation, specials, thoughts