image
aching day!
Tuesday, 30 June 2009, 11:28:00 pm
My whole body's aching.
I want a massage too.
Just like how a person tickles a cat by the chin that makes it purr in comfort.

Purrr.

Okay recently I feel like I'm beginning to be more like cats.
Meowing here and there.
Sheesh.

Need to be more woofy.
Woof woof!


Kangkang is back!
For awhile at least.
Gained weight alright..
but you're still my kangkang.
And God still loves you.
hee.
==,

okay seriously,
I'm aching everywhere.
Especially my neck, I think because I spent the hours last night clearing up the database and excel files for NYPCG, and I've been sitting up straight and moving ever so little that it is aching now.
Plus the fact that I always carry my backpack when I need my laptop, or clothes whenever I'm going home that my shoulders are aching too.

WHERE ON EARTH IS MY BOTTLE OF ANOINTING OIL?!?!!

hmpf.
Misplaced it, and I'm ultra-disappointed with myself for losing my first and only bottle of oil that church gave out just for Arrow.
At first I thought Adeline took it and I felt really upset and thought that she was gonna keep it for her collection, but in the end it was my bad to keep thinking that she took it when it was I who misplaced it.
haix.
Daddy, lead me to where I left it behind alright?


today was a rather nice shooting outing with Cheryl and Lester.
We went to Punggol Beach and Fort Canning Park.
and now my legs are aching too.
lol.
:X

okay,
yeahh we managed to capture shots of chameleons and a green snake!
The snake appearance is super rare haha praise the Lord!
We took shots of other things too, but I guess it wasn't much fulfilling.
Perhaps the prospect is way too big, that we find it hard to narrow and focus on whichever we really needed to take.
but it was really a blessing to have Lester join us for today.
:)

-

My super single mattress is here!
XD
No more sleeping on dilams.
painful for the neck.
:S


okay I think I'll stop here.
Aching reality back again.
==,

-




Police - Every Breath You Take.mp3 -


Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
I'll be watching you

O can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches with every step you take

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you

Since you've gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but it's you I can't replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby please

Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you



He'll be watching me. :)

Labels: