image
cousie's 6th bday!
Friday, 3 July 2009, 11:54:00 pm
Praise the Lord it's the end of the holidays!
And it's gonna be the start of no more school holidays till I graduate.
God is my strength and wisdom amen!

Today my cousin celebrated his 6th birthday today.
And I was instructed to take photos of the party and celebration.
I guess the whole party today was rather well-done.
Everyone enjoyed themselves at the party, at least I meant the kids who are the party-ers haha.



My aunt bought a 2.5kg rabbit cake from Bengawan Solo just for his birthday.
And she told me it costed at least a hundred already.
Goodness..
And they had KFC for lunch.
My aunt told me ordering KFC plus its staff just to entertain the kids here with games and prizes is at least 2 hundred.
Which makes this party at least 3 hundred.
Good life, eh?
hahaha.

This school that my cousin study in is where most of the rich families' kids study in too,
I think that's why my aunt cannot be too stingy with the food and presents.
:X

Tomorrow's another photoshoot day for me.
More of helping out moving the furniture and serving the guests I guess.
My aunt's inviting a buddhist monk master to come over her house to pray and give blessings etc.
It's scary how lavishly they spend to serve the monk not just for his appearance into the house, but also for the food and drinks and equipment PLUS,
you gotta give him a red packet too so that he could tell the Buddhas how good this family is to offer their form of "tithing" to them.
hahaha.
or maybe it isn't really what I thought it is?
whatever la.
:X

but I've got this verse that I could remember; to serve with my heart in rest for tomorrow and the rest of the days:

"Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;"
- Ephesians 6:5(KJV)

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ."
- Ephesians 6:5(NIV)

I like it when in KJV they call us "servants", and I also like it when in NIV the word says to "obey..with sincerity of heart".
Joining them up would be awesome. ==,
Yeah, I guess that applies to me and my aunt's maid tomorrow?
Cos I think we would be the only ones who are not Buddhists.

Thank God it's ending at 12 plus,
if not I'm gonna miss Arrow just for this weird occasion.
And the last opportunity to buy ZONE tickets for the rest!
Can't miss it man.
Daddy God does miracles.
:)

It's creepy that,
no matter how much you want your secret to be kept hidden forever,
it's always found and known to people before you even get the chance to tell 'em.
But then again, the start is still you,
that you make it so obvious to let them wanna find out about those things.
As much as I hate people doing the stalking, I do it too.
So I guess, it's God that wanted to reveal those things to them.
Just a matter of time that they're gonna know it anyway.



Anyway,
my craving is gone!
Praise the Lord!
:D
edited: (oh no it's not. ._.)



I am the righteousness of God in Christ,
I am the righteousness of God in Christ,
I am the righteousness...

Labels: