I am never alone..
Tuesday, 14 July 2009, 1:35:00 pm
It is always so cool to be lying down,
facing the sky and looking at the stars..
to feel the night breeze,
and to hear the stillness of sound.
"And take heed, lest you lift your eyes to heaven, and when you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, all the host of heaven, you feel driven to worship them and serve them, which the LORD your God has given to all the peoples under the whole heaven as a heritage."
- Deuteronomy 4:19 (NKJV)
Take heed, my child, take heed.For it is only I, who can reach out to you like none else on Earth.God is great.
And God is Love.
What for, to have the utter stupidity of feeling left out,
when God had forsaken Jesus alone at the Cross so that we shall always have Him to be with us?
I am never alone.
I can never be alone.
cos' my Daddy God is always by my side.Labels: motivation, thoughts