Thank Him, always.
Wednesday, 8 July 2009, 11:44:00 pm

I don't know.
To be able to be there, I am already very blessed.
Thank you Lord, that I'm not one who gets outcasted during invitations to parties and events.Yet,
I find it rather disturbing, that I'm always called to ask where she is, and vice versa.
Not sure if she finds it annoying too, but I guess we both have our own sides of life, although we school together and have the same classes whatsoever, we wouldn't always update each other on where we would be or what we would be doing.
It's really getting disturbing because I am conscious of it, although Daddy tells me not to worry about such minors.
It'd be good that people start seeing us as each individual, and that we are not sisters or whatsoever just because we are in the same school and almost look like each other..
sheesh.
=.=
oh well.
Daddy God will change everything amen.
:)
Recently, I've been rather penniless these days because I've overspent my 3weeks of pocket money in just 1week.
Yet, Daddy has been good and provided me with my meals and such, that I don't have to worry about it as each day passes.
I thank Daddy God for everything.
My friend, God sees and appreciates such times when, despite feeling so discouraged, you offer a freewill thanksgiving offering to Him. In fact, your thanksgiving during such times is more highly prized by Him than your thanksgiving during those times when you are feeling joyful because you have just been blessed.
And when you choose to thank Him for His unfailing love, and His faithfulness to deliver, protect and provide for you even when you don’t see the blessings yet, before long, you will find yourself experiencing and enjoying the blessings! So lift your hands and praise the Lord, for He is good, and His mercy endures forever! (Psalm 106:1)
-taken from today's 'The One Thing' Daily Devotional by P.Prince
It's always so cool that the daily devotional can really speak and mean the day for you.
His faith and love is ever so awesome!
X)
No matter what, just thank Him.
==,Labels: daily, thoughts