image
ZONE
Sunday, 26 July 2009, 3:01:00 am
Last night's ZONE conf and concert was so fun!

For the Conference, I guess I was rather distracted with keep wanting to take a nice shot with the zoom lenses of the people on stage, and instead of listening hard to what the people were talking about in each of the workshops.
Joan trimmed her hair and now she looks more radiant! I wonder why haha. Must be the glory of God unto her. ==,
The servers had to wear some white shirt with a sewn-on black vest which I thought it was detachable! cheat my feelings tsk tsk tsk. >.<
However, the concert was so awesome! The music was awesome, the lighting was awesome, everything was just so awesome! And I got to take shots of the people from Hillsong! Haven't uploaded them yet, but I guess I'm very excited to see the photos already!
After all the singing and jumping, my voice actually went lower. Seriously sexy. not good not good. :S But Jesus is my healer now and forever amen!
There was a moment which I went forward to hug Joan, because I just felt so led to do it so I just went. God was prolly hinting me something but I guess I still do not know what. hahas.
So after the concert, the North-Easterners went to Chomp Chomp to have supper. We didn't have a chance to eat as a CG because it was going to be very late to the night and I guess alot of them are very tired so the North-Easterners ate at Chomp Chomp cos more convenient. We ordered big glass of sugar cane juice each and shared plates of yummy sambal kangkong, sambal stingray and fried carrot cake which all costed about 20+ for 4, not including the drinks. Not bad a price aye. But with my sexy voice I still went to eat such food, I wonder whether God will smack me in the butt for doing on purpose. Oh God~!
hahaha just kidding. God is a merciful God aye. :)

Later on will be sending kangkang off to Aussie again.
These few weeks of occasional meet-up was really so enriching, even when it means to just sit down and eat or so. I'm really blessed to have this dear of mine, and I really hope that she and YX will like the gift I did for them. :)

Oh today's emcee actually roller-bladed while doing the emcee-ing and such for the whole time!
I think it's so amazing.
And some 2 actually wore almost the same bright colours to the conf+concert which is so funny yet cool!
hahaha X)

Hmm I guess this is it for today.
Tired zzz.
I woke up at 7am in the morning just to buy breakfast for my family.
Imagine doing that for every weekend, I'm going bonkers!
:X

okay okay I think I should catch some sleep first.
Later's a tight schedule!
:)





I love the ZONE pouch bag! XD

Labels: , ,