Christian songs by Vineyard
Tuesday, 4 August 2009, 9:53:00 pm
Today I've listened to quite a few christian songs that I've never heard before, or I have but paid not much attention until now.
And I find the lyrics very interesting and meaningful..
Eagles wings - VineyardEagles' Wings
-Vineyard
Here i am waiting
Abide in me i pray
Here i am longing for you
Hide me in your love
Bring me to my knees
May i know jesus more and more
Chorus:
Come live in me
all my life take over
Come breather in me
and i will rise on eagles wings
Reapeat Chorus:
Reapeat Intro:
Reapeat Chorus:
Repeat Chorus:
All that I need - Vineyard Music UKAll That I Need
- Vineyard Music UK
If I flew on morning’s wings
Or sailed across oceans so deep
You would still be by my side
For You’ve promised never to leave
Every mountain I face, every step of this race
I have nothing to fear, for Jesus You are here
All that I need to know for tomorrow
All that I need to know for today
Is that You’ll be with me each moment
Holding me close to You every step of the way
You’re the shepherd of my soul
Who faithfully guards and protects
Your word lights the way ahead
Lovingly guiding my steps
Every mountain I face, every step of this race
I have nothing to fear, for Jesus You are here
Hide Me in the Shelter - VineyardHide Me In the Shelter
- Vineyard
Under the shadow of your wings
Here in the secret place of your holiness
I will wait on you, O Lord, my God and King
Here in the Holiest of All
You draw me near with love to abandon all
For the sake of knowing you, my God and King
(chorus)
Hide me in the shelter of your love
Deep in the center of your heart, my Lord
How I want to know you more
And keep me in the shadow of your wings
Safe in the secret place of holiness
How I need you more and more
(And more and more)
Hide me, and keep me, O Lord
Safe in the secret place, safe in the secret place
I've spent the last 24hrs doing work and not having a good amount of rest,
so now I'm going to have quality rest now!
And continue chiong-ing tomorrow.
Reality Check: 1 week left
- Portfolio site
- Printed portfolio
- Namecard
- Resume
- UCD Presentation(research book+mock-ups+ppt slides+videos)
- Photography Submission for Contest + Print for exhibition
- RIA Assignment 1 & Assignment 2
Daddy is still my wisdom and strength and shelter, in Him I shall abide.Labels: song lyrics