image
Ion.
Friday, 28 August 2009, 12:46:00 am
I really hate it when people talk to me about financial issues.
Do they even know the situation I'm in?
To juggle between my family problems and my own expenses..
Daddy, it's only You that really understands my situation.

Daddy, I'm rich in Christ.
I'm rich, because I am Your child.
:)


It's hard to reject someone when they set their mind and soul upon something their eyes are so full of radiance, even when it seemed that my wallet is getting tighter and tighter each week.

"I wanna eat sushi today!"
"Okay okay."
"Yay! XD"

"Think of others upon yourself first," so you say.
Isn't that what I'm doing right now?
And now that you're saying me for overspending for others' sake.
I didn't even think of lying to you just so I can use the cash for today's meal.
What made you think so?
Gimme a break, will ya?

And today's trip to Orchard,
made me seem like I have become so foreign on such familiar area.
I haven't been there for months, and so much things have changed.
Routes have been diverted, new buildings set up.
Even the navigation in Ion has made me kinda lost for awhile.
I felt like a country bumpkin all of a sudden.

But then again,
that's what makes it exciting, isn't it?
New places to explore, new shopping malls to hang out at.
It always is better to think on the positive side.
Right, Daddy?

and,
today's ice cream buffet.
One word: Sugoii!
Awesome that is.
I've never had ice cream and cakes for a buffet and this is my first.
phew, it was really filling.
And the attendance was not bad.
10 turned up.
I really thank God that majority in my CG are so enthusiastic about outings,
and even though I know it's the exam period and a lot cannot make it still,
they are just so wonderful.
And I'm really glad that they enjoyed today's "dinner".
X)

I'm looking forward to more outings,
not only by the caregroup but also to many many whom I've not gone out with for a long time.
Even if it means to just meet for a tea session,
I'm happy enough.


Attachment is here.
Pixelsquad Pte Ltd, aye..
I shall perform my best for the 3 months there then.
Gambatte-desu!
==,




Music, is actually made up of "sound" and "fun".
So, let's enjoy music-making!
:D

Labels: ,