image
My weird dream.
Monday, 3 August 2009, 11:40:00 am
I just woke up today.

And I dreamed of weird things.

If I am not wrong with the details:
I was exiting from the hallway from my primary school and apparently I was carrying a very heavy bag and wearing white uniform. I don't know why, but when I exited, Joan and Elly was following me. And I don't know why, but I was trying to shun away from them lest they see me. So I kept walking away quick to the bus stop, but with such heavy bag I could not move fast. When they were catching up, I fell down. Oh, it was evening time and after raining so there was a puddle and I fell straight on it. And so, Joan and Elly came over and asked,"Hey, you okay?" LOL. I was like, "err yeahh." Then we boarded a bus and because I went in first, I found a seat for 3. The thing is that the 2 of them boarded after some aunties boarded, so they couldn't see me so they sat down on a 1-seater with Joan sitting and Elly standing. I tried waving/calling out to them, but apparently they didn't see me, so I went like,"okay nevermind."
Yeah, then a funny thing came. Joan was trying to scan her ez-link card, but what I saw was her ez-link card was stuck on a yellow bottlecap (like the nutella spread cover) so she had to secretly scan it quickly so that nobody could see it. But after she reached out to scan it when her hand came back she dropped the cover. It was so funny, they were laughing to each other and I was giggling lol.
Yea then we all alighted, then I don't know why we came to a supermarket and we were waiting for someone( I forgot who) to buy something. And then a cheena girl popped into our scene, and I think Elly saw some kachapon-machine that the supermarket was selling, and she was like,"OMG, so cute!! I wanna buy!" Then I was like,"wahh, left 1 set only. Not bad." Then I looked around again, then I said,"Ehh no leh, there are somemore but this set left 1." then I think went Elly tried to put in a coin. Then no response, so she stared blankly at it and looked at us with her mouth open. I was like, "what??" then she looked back to the kachapon-machine and immediately I knew what happened. Then I went over to turn the knob, then candies and sweets came falling out. I was like,"wahh LOL!" Elly was like,"huh no plastic bag to take it leh.." that scene was super funny lol. Okay then I don't know why, I was like, "ehh must take picture must take picture!" So I popped out my dslr and tried to take her sweets and candies inside the kachapon-machine, but it was abit hard to take a proper shot with flash, then I turned over to beside the kachapon-reward hole, you know cos the machine is transparent, so I saw there were hamsters living inside. I went like, "huh?!" then I went to take pictures of them. Then I looked elsewhere, and there were more and more hamsters living in the kachapon-machine.

Then, I woke up.
LOL.

Okay, what a dream.
Time for school.
:X

Labels: ,