keep myself packed.
Monday, 28 September 2009, 10:49:00 pm
It has been ages.
And it seems like I've been cut out of the world already.
Been living in my own working world even though I'm not actually considered working,
and not even appearing online talking to friends whom I am supposed to be updating them about my life;
it's choking.
But then again, there isn't anything much to talk about anyway.
At least I don't think I can keep myself occupied with things to talk about,
much less the other party.
Work has been tough,
suppressing the amount of stress I keep having while my back faces most of the superiors.
Can't even dare myself to go online and chat,
nor viewing my emails at ease.
what's with the restrictions I set for myself?
sighs.
Recent talks with Daddy God has been a real pleasure,
cos I don't think he ever runs out of ideas to entertain me with.
and He always never leave me stranded and struggling for life.
hahaha.
Guess anyway I'm kinda not the right type to approach and ever talk about one's real inner troubles.
Don't know how to comfort at all.
Do I even have the rights to poke my nose into other people's business?
No way!
oh well, I don't know.
All I know is, I shan't cast my cares on such things for now.
My cares should just be cast upon Jesus and His finished work.
I'm back to my own little world then.
To keep myself pre-occupied with work and updates..
ah, and prepare myself mentally for the upcoming CIP event.
Cerebral Palsy kids.
I wonder how they are like...
and continue waiting..
..for you to be back real soon.:)oh ya.
and start planning for next year's activities.
2010's gonna be a hectic yet eventful year for me.
==,
"8 more weeks to go, and You can do it.
Just keep going on, at the pace on which I have set, just for you.
And I will be by your side, no matter what may be,
forever and ever."
Labels: dailys, thoughts