change of skin. dreadful days aheaddddd.
Monday, 26 October 2009, 11:40:00 pm
ahh.
changed my blogskin.
looks rather dull.
but I like it simple and nice.
:)
I'm so broke for this week.
Cooking lunch and bringing to work.
I wonder what I can cook for tomorrow's lunch.
hmm.. ==,
oh yeah.
Hope my baby's doing fine under good care.
Haven't really get to view the pictures taken last Saturday!
Can't wait to see and get a good laugh over it.
This weekend's gonna be quite busy,
with the CIP event on Saturday and cousin's graduation ceremony on Sunday.
I really don't know how to make time to go home this weekend.
How, Daddy?
and the dreadful next week is coming.
Guess I really have to pack a luggage and bring home.
full 5 days at home taking care of my bro and sis!
Can't imagine how I'm gonna survive traveling to and fro,
and spending days not being updated, without my lappy with me.
and my proper bed.
:(
and next Sunday's svc is at expo!
imagine the long trip all the way from extreme west to extreme east!
okay maybe I'm exaggerating.
but it's true!
the agony of living at the extreme western side of Singapore.
:/
and I'm dreading work now.
hate it when they whistle like nobody's business, or hitting the floors with their
"branded" shoes, showing off how
"up-to-date" they are with technology, or even asking me to do double jobs.
and the darn radio keeps on playing the same songs over and over again.
oh noooooo.
4 more weeks to go gahhhh.
=.=
okay stop complaining, twt.
You're not the only one who's having such issues here, alright?
yeah okay okay.
=|
Do you miss me?Labels: complaints, daily