image
dilemma..
Monday, 12 October 2009, 10:20:00 pm
Sharks I'm in a dilemma right now I totally do not know what to do I want to get this and do that but with that amount I can only choose one one is to satisfy my short term needs the other to reward myself after my long term ground keeping I shouldn't be worrying about the long term because I should have gotten enough but I kept my word and I shouldn't be dishonoring it Daddy I cast my cares to you I know your thoughts are so much higher and better than human's natural limited thoughts The latter choice requires higher amount so I have to keep more and not lose more but I really want to get this and do that Daddy I thank you for everything for I know that I am rich because You are rich so am I in this world amen Daddy I pray for wisdom and understanding of such matters because my thoughts are ever so limited that by Jesus' stripes and sacrifice I am healed and whole of everything in Jesus' name amen.

Labels: ,