image
my little prayer.
Friday, 23 October 2009, 12:55:00 am
last day of the 8th week.

In Jesus' name,
I pray for these baby girls of Yours I love the most,
that they shall grow to be Your good Servers,
and their lives shall overflow with exceeding and abundant favors,
and that their words shall be filled with Your wisdom and discernment,
not by their own means but through Jesus and His finished Work done at the cross.
I pray that my own means cannot be done with Your mighty help,
and that through You I can then be magnified greatly.
With all it's all glory to You,
oh mighty God.
I pray for all the sons and daughters of Yours to be freed from their troubles,
because Jesus already took them all away.
hsahdfsodghawghawegowejgoahwethaqo;efnadsngapoehgoenkwjndvjshdfgoi
whrgongawoghwoghwodnhgoahoguhweoghowsehgoahwoguhdosughuoahwe
ouwheoguwheouwheotuwhtsgfgsdgshr herheherherherherheo8rygowhgoheoo

Amen.






I wonder how it'd be like,
when You and I finally meet.

Labels: ,