woohoo going for zee flyer!
Saturday, 24 October 2009, 1:50:00 am
Oh Daddy God,
should I go, or should I not go?
Should I give it a try?
Or should I just skip this opportunity?
I'm just shocked and scared at the same time.
Called me this morning at the office,
and it literally freaked me out.
I only remembered details of the person saying,
"..from the security Dept..interview..Sunday..9am..Ruby room.."
wow.
The rest I totally couldn't remember.
And my body froze for moments.
hahaha what a start to my awesome weekend.
==,
I think I started saying the word 'awesome' for the most times ever since I got saved.
Must be under the influence of His Beloveds' enthusiasm.
which is good!
Nothing beats having the right men by your side should you ever need any advice or a listening ear, amen?
okay, I can't wait to get on the big wheel tomorrow!
All of us will be sitting on it for the first time in our lives omg.
So awesome!
XD
okayy.
going to bed now.
there's work tomorrow.
sighs.
Everytime I see your smile,
it lights up my whole world in an instant.Labels: daily