image
look at me in the eye.
Sunday, 15 November 2009, 11:45:00 pm
I didn't even get to say goodbye in the end.
It will be different from now on.

It IS already different.

Things that we used to share about on the way back,
sticky moments, cheerful laughing moments,
spastic ugly moments, it's way disappearing into mid-air.
The moment that passed by when we could have been saying hi and laughing and chit-chatting,
they are now smiles and hi-byes.
I felt that sometimes whatever I might have said had offended somehow.
and I can be so dumb to splurge it out.
or I could be too non-entertaining and boring that it has become one-sided.
(smacks head =.=)

Those days are long gone.
I guess there must be some void inside of me again.
ugh. being sin-conscious sucks.
Lord Daddy, help me?
:\

Forget about the past, as what pastor said.
but do we have to forget all things?
forget even the superb quality moments?
forget even the awesome nights spent well?
forget the times when laughter was so rich?
ugh.
Daddy, give me wisdom and understanding of Your word that I may understand the true meaning of each and every of your Word, used for thee purpose.


All in all for today,
the photo-shoot was really awesome.
Despite our non-orderliness, unplanned schedules and caught up moments of nothing but pure waiting, oh and the weather, the rest was thumbs up.
Thumbs up for those who appeared for the event,
thumbs up for those who rushed in later to join in,
thumbs up for they whom really took the effort to dress up,
thumbs up for the photographers,
thumbs up for the cam-whorers,
thumbs up for the party entertainers,
thumbs up for God who watches us all the time.
:)

I think if this group goes disco-clubbing, we can all be partying the whole night and not be tired.
of course it'll not be about drinking alcohols or sucking smoke.
we'll all be prepared to celebrate and glorify the Lord and God only!

yup.
today's really cool and nice.
oh.
Adeline sang 'We Are The Reason' after svc.
Such a tear jerker.. =')
next week we'll be back at Suntec for service again.
Arrow again this Saturday!
and it'll be YOU back in SG!
yes you!
hahaha.

okay I need to go sleep.
last week of work, like finally.
report and portfolio to rush up by the end of this week.
FYP ain't any better, but God can make it work for good amen.



Reject temptations.

Labels: , ,