thursday's post.
Friday, 13 November 2009, 12:23:00 am
Embracing new challenges.
I'm about to end my attachment very soon.
One freaking week to go.
But before that I have to do up my report, powerpoint presentation and portfolio.
poofs.
But it ain't gonna get hard because He's always here with me.
:)
on a lighter note,
I've got my new pet!
Have yet to stuff it with sermons, because me NOT being a tech freak I do not know how and where to download such things.
And I'm waiting for its orange case.
I bet in Jesus name it's gonna look so awesome wearing it!
my pwetty pwetty. <3
I thank
youu for blessing me with the leather case..
it's kinda surprising at first but ahh well,
undeserved grace and favors amen?
==,
I haven't spoke or heard of from kangkang for days.
Wonder how is she. hmm.
gotta get ready to fetch her from the airport!
I probably have to bring my laptop there to do my portfolio stuffs.
sighs. =|
but studying at the airport is quite conducive. :)
oh. I wonder what it's gonna be like,
when I return back to school.
Everything's gonna be different,
but at least I've got Cheryl with me.
Beloved sista in Christ. =D
and thank God for OL to be under attachment by then!
If not we'll have to face her tantrums and weird doings for 3 more months.
:X
Year 3 has indeed separated what most of us used to be under a "clique".
Now it has become like groups within their batch since we split into 4 batches.
But it's good though, at least it's more obvious to tell what is for the greater good.
Tonight's sharing was indeed revelations of each others' lives.
Now we really know each other a step forward,
especially towards understanding the past and then venture out to the future with well-planned steps path out by the One and Only.
This new Coach is going to bring NYPCG to greater heights and further achievements in terms of knowing God more and more, and we shall all thirst and hunger for more of His Word.
and we are all going to grow more and more, know Him so much more that it will overflow to feed others in Jesus' name hallelujah.I can't wait. :)
I'm shy, but I do have a lot to say.Labels: daily, schoolwork, thoughts