image
10.01.10
Sunday, 10 January 2010, 10:18:00 pm
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I've passed my famine period.
So I can have proper meals starting from tomorrow!
Actually it started from today, where I had Aston's at Suntec. Double Up was really filling, I could feel my belly bulging even bigger. And the day was well spent with Jesus and kangkang. :)
haven't had a long time chit-chatting this way; the last time during countdown wasn't a good one cause I kept falling asleep(sorry wl, but I certainly absorbed everything you said to me. :X)
so Jesus made today happen. :)

Now I declare that yoghurt is niceeeee. Especially flavored ones. ;)

This morning was frustrating but still, well-spent with my bro and mommy.
Uncle fetched us to my maternal grands for a short visit, and I can say I was feeling quite guilty that I haven't been visiting them so often, much less my paternal grandparents. But I really really thank God for both sides of my grandparents that they are still alive till a ripe old age; this kind of care was entrusted unto the Lord, He kept them safe and sound(and still am) and for this I shan't be worried about this matter. So I just hafta do my part of keeping myself in faith and visiting them whenever I can, amen Daddy? ;)
After this was shopping for slacks for my bro. Slacks should be a very easy piece of clothe to buy, but he just made it so difficult for my mum. "It must be black, cannot have an inner underwear-shaped cloth inside, cannot be too short nor too long, the tie lace must be outside,must have my size.." and we hopped 4 shops just to get a piece of slacks. How hard can it beeeee I thought..and this was it. :| so both my mom and I were so frustrated, my bro super picky, my mum went to look for stuffs for me to buy. Praise the Lord! I didn't have to open my mouth, mommy approached me first. :D so in the end I bought a waterbottle, a racket grip replacement rubber thingee, and running shoeeees. finally a pair of runnies after secondary 4. Five years it has been! haha. Exercising in faith here I come! Daddy God, cultivate in me a habit that I will make time for exercise, not that I want to impress anyone, but solely for health cause I know You love me and You care for me, that in this urban messy society, there is wholeness and health in me. The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. With this in Jesus' name, amen. =)

Sissie's birthday is coming.
but before that, her results is coming out tooo.
In Jesus name I pray that her results will bring her to the school of her desire, hallelujah.
No matter what school she may be in in the future, support we will always give her. ;)
She's finally growing out of her rebellious stage hallelujah!
I suddenly feel so proud of her. X3
I wonder what to give her...?


so week 8 is here, and FYP is ending soon in a month's time.
Critical period now, aye.
Fusion's coming up soon, I wonder how the wall will be like eventually.
Will it really come to past or will it just be a proposal?
Daddy, I'm entrusting this to you.

"In You, O LORD, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness. Bow down Your ear to me, Deliver me speedily; Be my rock of refuge, A fortress of defense to save me. For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me.

Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD." - Psalms 31: 1-3, 24




In You I trust too, for friendships to last.

Labels: , ,