A day of my life.
Wednesday, 27 January 2010, 10:56:00 pm
It's kinda tough to wait for a person's reply, especially when it's for something urgent.
Or when it seems non-urgent for the other side, it actually is for this side.
I don't like to complain.
but I can't help but to rant it out here.
:(
yet on the other hand,
what if I'm the other side?
Come to think of it, sometimes I am the other side.
That people are waiting for my reply, precious to them.
oops.
I guess..
Sometimes, you gotta put yourself in the shoes of other people.
Till that then you'll realise how and why people did such actions at that point of time.
hmm...
---
The end of school is coming.
When am I gonna move back to my parents'?
Would it be March, or would it be May?
hmm..such a tough decision to make.
I guess right now, I should be focusing more on the issues that I'm facing right at this moment.
which is, Fusion and Portfolio.
I kinda got used to not bringing home work to do, and I'd just be so tired after FYP the whole day in school that I'd eat and sleep so immediately when I get home.
So naturally, portfolio isn't the thing to do at home.
Neither is it in school, cos school is dedicating time on Fusion for FYP, and there is no mood to start on portfolio at all. :/
howells..mundane life for now aye.
I've always wanted to go beach suntanning or play sports every weekend or so, but it's been so unsuccessful in initiating such events. Guess people are really busy with their own lives heh.
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok
I miss youLabels: daily, thoughts