companion.
Thursday, 13 May 2010, 12:52:00 am

credits to shuyun and whoever that posted this up. :D
I <3 this image!
-
I am almost done with revamping my portfolio website, so that I can start looking for companies to get me hired and start sending in $kacheeng kacheeng$ for me to save up. :D
One thing I can't believe is that: how can my phone bill go so high up last month?
It was 50 plus the previous month and 70 plus last month.
And dad's pushing the bill to me already ouw. :/
oh, fyi I am still staying at my aunt's.
waiting for a possible time for my uncle to pass me boxes to fit my stuff in and send me over to my mum's. But he's been too busy with work.
oh, next week is graduation ceremony.
And I told myself that I would drive my parents down with me to attend the ceremony.
so it seemed now that it's impossible for me to drive(yet), I shall attempt to stay overnight at home and cab over with my parents during the day of the ceremony. Cabbing down with them is indirectly counted, amen? :D
more like I hired a driver to send us over wahahaha. even the bus drivers are my chauffeurs to getting to places hallelujah!
I want ta have photoshoots in my grad attireeeee.
cos it'll be my first and prolly last time for me wearing a grad attire.
And I don't think i'll be taking up a uni course anytime in the near future..
Lordy Lord YahWeh, make it come to past? =)
decisions made. now it's time for them to compromise.Labels: daily, random, thoughts