I'm still up at this hour!
Saturday, 15 May 2010, 3:23:00 am
So here I am at 3.23am,
still thinking of a possible solution to end this situation.
-
Right now, my legs are wrapped up with linen cloth because my lower legs have bedbug bites, and my toes: Athlete's Foot. How great. :|
Could it be because my room is filled with wooden furniture that the bedbugs hide in the closet and cupboards and when night time comes, they come out and bite the all-so-meaty-delicious me? I highly doubt airing the room with white vinegar helps in any way. Plus, IT STINKS. urgh. >_<
And Athlete's Foot. Oozing liquid out of my wounds and thickened up dried skin; imagine that. It's been on for days, I tell ya. and I heard that it's infectious. =X
Next Monday's Grad ceremony. Shld I stay back at my mum's till Monday and cab down with them to school? I really really really hope I can grab many nice pictures of me and my friends during grad ceremony, for memory keepsake. There are people whom I MUST take a picture with, and I must keep that in mind to remember to take with them. :)
when is my pay arrivinggggg. :/
Labels: daily, thoughts