kuishin-bo, 许下的承诺。
Thursday, 6 May 2010, 11:13:00 pm
Kuishin-boed today how awesome! :D
Told my aunts that this was my third time stepping into Kuishin-bo.
First two times were with my beloveds.
I told 'em how we used to grab a whole plate of snow crabs and scallops and desserts and sit down to eat slowly.
(Btw this place was where I started to learn how to enjoy crabmeat from its shell!)
And how we used to want to grab the special hourly limited specials.
There were 3 hourly specials tonight: strawberry ice, lobster, and strawberry ice again. More as compared to the Suntec branch, I wonder why..
So this branch I've been to, it's at Jurong Point.
Cosier seats, but took a very long waiting time for our turn cos we didn't book a reservation.
Lemme think, I think we've waited for about an hr to queue for a 4 seater table?
=.=
So once again, I've had my awesome share of snow crabs!
Sorry wl I had to eat your share since you're not in SG :P
We'll go again once you're back, and I'll bring you guys around for more awesome foood I hope! :D:D
Before dinner was having a haircut with my aunt.
AND NOW MY HAIR LOOKS WEIRDDDDDD. :(
Now it has this description of "half boy, half girl" hairstyle. :'(
but I guess having a new hairstyle will make me look more refreshed in Jesus' name amen!
---
我想我需要敞开思想,把思想扩大起来,不要再犹豫什么了。
既然会有人愿意放下而去爱着,就让 来打开我的心怀吧。
不要让我的心再次受到伤害,而把我的心转移向于祢,身心一致。
这么多年来,没有一个能把我的心撤向祢的身旁,我只有一次又一次地碰壁来吸取教训。
但自从零八事件,祢操纵 的一举一动让我体验到其实活在世上是能那么简单地,那么轻而易举地。
就这样,我许下承诺。
我愿意付出一切,把这个承诺维持下去。
这不是我一个平凡的人能维持的承诺,而是在耶酥的名誉下祈祷而许下的承诺。Labels: daily