image
updates. =)
Monday, 3 May 2010, 11:05:00 pm

Coach Gary's Eiko

Such a cutie pie.

Life's been great without the pressure of work.
Have been not working for a week plus, and people are already beginning to tell me to find work and look for part-time jobs.
What's wrong with being jobless temporarily?
I just want to rest and spend more time with the Lord and myself before I start giving in to the hectic society that kills your joyful soul day by day again.
Inner rest comes with restful increase hallelujah!

Today, I've collected my set of grad attire.
While looking at it, I thought,
wow, it IS the time when I ought to step out of student hood alongside with childish thinking to step into adulthood and to the mature society. The moment I stepped into school, on the way to the room where I collect my attire, almost every piece of matter seemed alien to me. The people, the canteen, the toilets, the walkway..it felt like a new environment, which even though I've been in it for 3 whole years. I guess after collecting this grad attire, I'm left with one more official day to go to school. Haha, come to think of it, time really flies without you noticing it. When it's the situation whereby you want time to past really quickly, or the time when you've been having so much fun you really felt like time flew like an instant. And come to think of it again, I have 4 more days to own my room at my aunt's! :( from which after that I'll be moving back to the west permanently and share bedroom with my sissie. Hallelujah, Lord. :(

ahh oh wells, the west side has my good ol' buddies, the awesome shopping centre, ever-supplying kitchen where you can express your creativity to cook and such, it can be awesome too. And I heard Dad's looking through the newspapers for apartments, which means..there's a possibility to move house? I really really hope we could move nearer to the MRT station!
And move house = new beginnings = open up house for friends = I will really cherish the house floor = I will really spend time to clean my room+workspace = I will deco my space with stuff which speaks of the Lord = spend even more time at home = spend even even more time at the kitchen = spend even even even more time with family = ultimate awesomeness praise the Lordddd! XD

okay I better not get too excited hahahaha. :X
What I learnt is: to first believe what you want to see. So I'm believing for this before it happens AMEN!

-

Ah I wonder when does all the uni students start having their holidays..I must drag out some of them to meet for lunch/dinner and get in touch with other! And to you two overseas too, pm me your study schedules/break periods? :D



And Yuxian, I hope I get to meet you for your 21st birthday, my primary school buddy who so loves Crayon ShinChan even till now. :)

Labels: ,