image
first attempt at cupcakes!
Friday, 9 July 2010, 1:37:00 am


My very first attempt at making cupcakes with my very uncooperative oven!
I think it went pretty well I should say.

Gotta thank supportive friends who helped me eat them, cause I made a total of 37 mini cupcakes. And that's alot, plus the disturbing fact that my aunt said it's heaty for kids so my lil cousies cannot eat more than one. D:

Now what I need is a proper electric mixer. This cupcake batter went too watery after I used a food blender to mix it, so it didn't rise up much during the baking process. Realised that using a blender would actually cause the particles and atoms to split into smaller sub-particles which caused the watery effect on the batter. hmpf.
I shall own an electric mixer SOON in Jesus' name, amen!

so this is it, my first attempt at making cupcakes.
Next up, egg tarts! :D

Labels: