oh no!!!
Tuesday, 13 July 2010, 11:51:00 pm
I'm actually feeling very nervous that I'm going overseas by myself on an airplane.
Can you believe it, BY MYSELF?!
Oh the horror. :S
Usually I'll follow my peers blindly as to what to do after checking in but now I'm by myself.
Checking in, scanning passport, rushing to board the plane, sitting alone with strangers on board the plane, gotta make sure to think quick of what to do next.
Daddy I'm scared!
Thinking of so many what ifs, like it can tense down my situation hah. :S
and and and,
Gosh I've got 9 days left to change my passport photo! :/
Gotta fill in application form and throw it into the deposit box at the ICA building asap cause it takes one week to process. and SGD80 for renewal. There goes my kacheeng kacheeng :(
countdown: 14 days!Labels: complaints, daily