rahhh to my bill.
Thursday, 12 August 2010, 11:17:00 pm
Now here's some shocking news I have to face right now. My phone bill for last month went to an all high of SGD232.29. Nice number, huh. I really wonder how I could make my phone bill go THAT high! And now my dad's really fast and furious. hah. I don't understand how my phone usage could be able to reach that amount, considering that I cannot even make calls nor send message back to Singapore, and it's my first time using auto-roaming I really had no heck of an understanding for it. Plus I've to pay a compulsory amount of $30 to activate this roaming thing that doesn't even work! really can't help but to rant over here :'( but I did use global positioning on google maps to check out our positions and stuff (given location not even accurate at all =.=), left my mSocial thingie on so I could still check my email and twitter acct over there. Other than that, no more! Prolly what my aunt said was right, that if my auto-roam thingee cannot work, then immediately switch it off and don't let it run. I could only say how careless and foolish I was to let it run and eat up money not even realising how it exactly operated. GRAAAH. =(
so how am I going to raise this amount of money in a short period of time? I'm by all means broke for now. I'm just gonna leave this to the hands of Abba Father to settle this. ._.
Get a job, Wanteng. PLEASE GO GET A JOB.Labels: complaints, daily, thoughts