image
sick experience.
Wednesday, 18 August 2010, 1:02:00 am



I've fallen sick and I wonder who passed on this flu bug to me.
so I'm having this sore throat and flu right now.

I dislike going to the doctors because I hate oral medicine :| when I was younger, every time I visit the doctor when I was sick, my mum and dad will give me this black face and tell me something like, I should not have eaten oily foods or heaty stuff, so that they wouldn't have to pay so much for the medical bills and consultations if I hadn't. So the arrows sort of like shot back at me and it became my fault that me, being a young kid at that time, did not take care of my health and I caused myself to suffer. wow.

Then when the liquid medicine started to have no effect on me it turned to oral tablets the size of 20 cent coins (I was about 8 years old or so), it was a tough time for me. My dad will prepare these tablets, shove them in front of my face and expect me to swallow them all in front of him. Which then when he wasn't looking I would pretend I swallowed them when in fact I threw them away. Also there was this antibiotics medicine that I was supposed to finish the whole course of it to make it fully work, most of the time I did not finish it. So obviously my cough or flu came back rather quickly. Funny when I thought back about it. and another time was when I was sick, I still sneakily went to drink cold coke and got caught by my dad. He was so furious he scolded me, then he went to get an even bigger cuppa coke and forced me to finish it(I was already crying and such but still drank it cos if not I'll be caned like mad). Lol.

So even till now, I still hated seeing the doctors. Cos they prescribe me loads of medicine like nobody's business and charge the fees like I'm the president's daughter. =.=
But at times my sickness got really bad that I really have to visit the doctor. Bleah.

But for now, I'm STILL just gonna TRUST in the Lord that His promises shall deliver me from harm. My sickness is just temporal and when I keep believing that I am healed, I shall be healed! :)




The previous flu did not stay. God promises me deliverance and He did deliver me then. So I will live life believing His promises of deliverance because His Word is true. And I will come to a place where no evil can touch me and my family amen!

Labels: ,