image
think much.
Monday, 16 August 2010, 12:34:00 am
"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad,
carry you around when your legs have ached.

Oh, all I wanna do is grow old with you.
I'll get you food when your tummy breaks,
pour you some coffee if the night is packed.

Oh, It could be so nice to grow old with you.
I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold.
Need you, feed you, even let you hold the remote control.
So let me do the dishes in the kitchen sink,
put you to bed when you've had too much to think.

Oh, I could be the one who grows old with you.
I wanna grow old with you."

-

Tweaked the lyrics, ta match my preference of words...

It's not an easy task to follow through each and every friend/family's lives and what they've been doing these days, not even to mention the much closer ones which I should be taking more effort to spend time with them. I remember telling to some of them this fantasy that: when we have a family of our own, we could move to an estate and live beside each other as neighbours. At that point of time, or even till now, I really meant what I said. Don't really know if those people remembered this but, I think it'll be awesome to have old-time friends still staying so close to each other. Drink coffee together after we get our CPF haha, bring our dogs for walks, play mahjong all day and all night, attend classes at the community centres...okay all these I just added it in my train of thoughts ==, but I really really wanna have this come true, Daddy!

-

and well, the way that I've been handling issues haven't been good; I mean, to like not talk to my dad just because my phone bill is outrageous, and that I am not listening to his warning to move back home immediately when he said so? And like keep saying that I will find a job soon but have been dragging it for 3 months plus already? gosh. :/

-

I'd like to sit by the beach and hear the waves, cycle through the valleys and let my hair flow back with the wind, bring some food sit at some quiet place and let my thoughts run wild and free. Or probably lie down on green pastures and stare the sky. Peaceful increase from within.


Would you like to be my companion? You who wouldn't mind me not talking much, not entertaining much to your liking, but just being by my side and enjoy the peace too. :)

Labels: ,