image
time to move back...
Saturday, 11 September 2010, 9:58:00 pm
In 12 hours' time, it'll be me moving back to my parents' house.
Not sure if I am to be feeling unhappy or pleased.
But this morning's phone calls from them were rather disturbing and disheartening, it sort of spoiled my mood to move back home. It does make me wonder, that when I move back, would things among us all go smoothly? With all the circumstances with all the issues, would everything go the way I want it to be?

But of course, I wanna stand on the good side, because I choose to believe His unmerited favour and good despite all these present circumstances. My relationship with my parents shall be not defined by a thin thread but by measures of how big Jesus' heart has been for me and my family!

Putting aside these, I am gonna miss having my own room, balcony and especially: my own toilet. How awesome this close-to-3 years these amenities have been serving me well! Through times when I had school, through hosting parties and inviting friends over for stay-overs.. I remember, that I managed to squeeze 10 persons in my room during a Christmas stay-over..everyone slept like sardines haha. And some even used my water jellies as money for their game playing! =.=||

well, I can't help it when I'm being sentimental many a times! =']

so now, most of my belongings are packed up. It's left with stuff in the built-in cupboard and those in the toilet.

Thinking on the bright side, Imma decorate my workspace at home with Christ-related items! Verses that could motivate me when I'm facing problems at home or be it at work. And I really, really really want to have a cozy corner where I could relax and chill at! Base it with foam mats, fill it with comfy cushions, a lava lamp, a food corner, and a reading lamp for night reading. So awesome! X) And Daddy, I'd like to own a dog please. =)


So this post shall be my last post at my aunt's before I move back home.



Daddy, I want to step out of my comfort zone.

Labels: , ,