Recording, live...
Saturday, 16 October 2010, 12:45:00 am
Friday was an awesome live recording session, filled with fantastic lightings and anointed music. The album is going international, babeh! XD
Singing 10 or so songs at one go wasn't an easy task for the throat, but praise the Lord it all went well! :)
Really love the anointing at that time; but of course the anointing would not be any lesser during main praise and worship sessions! :)
Later on would be the RK server's appreciation ball. Can't wait for it heehee! I wonder what food will we get later. Delicacies come to me! *slurpz* oh Lord, remind me to bring my camera later on! ;D
I wonder if the girls received the tags I ordered for 'em...hope they'll like it!
Yup, that is all.
I wonder who used my unique initials to post a comment on my comment box.
Anyway, so i've updated. You, better own up! ==,
Why am I still holding on to the past when there's nothing left for me to keep?Labels: dailys, thoughts