image
updates to life!
Thursday, 21 October 2010, 3:50:00 pm



Monopoly Deal (:
Ooh I'm loving this phone application! It's changing pictures I took with my phone cam into retro-like photo shots. Interestingggggg, and it's free!

Today was my second day and the day with the heaviest flows, I should say. It flowed like some unstoppable water tap. And the pain was unbearable! :( but praying does help and Jesus you're ever so faithful with your words :))

-

Moving back home went through quite swiftly, and my body quickly adapted to the life of staying at a 4-room HDB flat with dusty floors and messy tables and cupboards. Although my sensitivity for the smoke from the incense stick grew so much stronger, I pre-tty much can sleep quite well through the nights. :) It has been more than a month since I moved back home. The last week when my paternal family had a dinner gathering for my grandma's birthday, I could feel that I couldn't really talk much to my aunt anymore and I don't really know why. Maybe I should really go stay over at her place again some time so we could have a little catch up session. Afterall, I felt that I should return her kindness for her undeserved grace and favour spent on me through my 3 years in poly life. People are really placed in your lives by God for a purpose! :)

I hope the haze clears soon, cuz my eyes are getting so dry I gotta blink twice as much as before. D: the little amount of rain yesterday didn't help at all in clearing the haze! It feels like some ghostly town, especially at night D:

And, I NEED to get a new set of kites, because my black shark became too heavy with all the duct tape stuck on to repair the spoilt areas. It can only fly with ultra-strong wind (which only comes once in like, I do not know when?). Gotta upgrade my stringset and kite for its utmost performance. And imma fly it at the newly built park near BoonLay Interchange! :D Or also at the grassfield just a few blocks away from my house, cuz Marina Barrage is rather far for me as my travelling expenses have doubled/tripled/quadrupled ever since I'm stuck with adult full fare. :/ Then, Imma get LED lights to put on the kites for awesome night kite-flying. Omg I can't waitttttt. Jesus shall provide me with the kacheeng kacheeng amen! =D


People, buy me board games, please. I wanna start collecting board games. As many as possible. Buy me German games, Dutch games, pick up sticks, silly games, I want all! Not that I want to set up another Mind Cafe or Settlers', but I just wanna slowly build my collection for games. Yeah, probably I might open a cafe similar to these two, but I'm gonna do it My way. The Jesus way! ;) A cafe that is vintage styled, awesome for group gathering, nights out and full relaxation after a long day's work. A Christ-centered cafe is a dream that I'm gonna work towards! Any interested partners, let me know yeah? ;)




In the end, I just wanna be with You.

Labels: , ,