beautiful moments...
Tuesday, 2 November 2010, 11:09:00 pm

Beautiful moments, defined by the makers who made it possible. These moments have no eternal life, but its memories can last forever. Beautiful moments are always good and nothing bad. It takes people to a whole different level of understanding and enjoying life to its fullest, to its happy point in time. Moments, are instances. Just like how a camera captures instances of beautiful moments that cannot be repeated again.
A baby's smile under the warm sun; a jovial old couple still holding hands and walking down the streets; a little girl running towards her Daddy for a bear hug; the young bride and groom gazing by the river with such intense love; All these are such beautiful moments that can be so rare yet time defining. People think or look back at the moments created and remembered, and when they close their eyes, they can easily bring themselves back to the moments. How wonderful...
I remembered of a beautiful moment dated back last July where I flew to Perth. I was on the plane hitting night time, and I looked out of the plane window. All I saw were black skies, twinkling stars everywhere and clouds beneath me. It was magical. The stars twinkle as if they were angels winking at me. I felt that I was so much closer to Heaven. I tried to count the stars but there were too many. It made me think of the Bible account of Abraham where God brought Abram outside and said,"Look up at the sky and count the stars - if indeed you can count them. So shall your offspring be." I was re-enacting the scene in my mind while I looked at the skies outside my window. I also saw a shooting star that seemed to have started falling from my level of view, down into the clouds. It was so, so rare! All these were nothing I could see from my home window...
And although it seemed that beautiful moments can be created together with other people, only when a person cherishes the moments will it then be remembered for long. Many photographers love to capture beautiful moments and tend to forget to enjoy the moments for themselves. If technology is more advanced, I hope these moments can be enjoyed by the photographers themselves, and also there'll be a way to capture these moments for future generations.
Beautiful moments...
"You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."
- Henry Drummond
"Remember that life's most treasured moments often come unannounced."
"We may run, walk, stumble, drive, or fly, but let us never lost sight of the reason for the journey, or miss a chance to see a rainbow on the way."
- Gloria Gaither
I thank Daddy for the peace and joy in my heart. Labels: daily, thoughts