image
goodbye Genting, hello Singapore!
Tuesday, 30 November 2010, 11:05:00 pm
I'm back from the land of the Palm Plantation!
Actually, I just went up to Genting Highlands for the weekends and that's all. I still didn't get to play at the theme park, and spent most of the time having meals that make me super full, walking from my hotel to the other end, and playing some Technika game from the arcade. This Technika game's a new addition to the arcade and it's quite fun actually! It's like hitting the buttons at the screen at the right beat and following the music. Kinda spent most of my pocket money with this game, but even my sis and bro love playing this game too so we spent most of our arcade time playing this game. Addictive game! =]
Other than this, I quite like the hotel that I've stayed in this time round. The bathroom amazes me cause they've got shower heads drilled to the ceiling and gushes water down that it feels like I've having a bath at a waterfall, and the room closet can be opened both ways, normally at the room itself and in the bathroom too! :D Okay maybe I was abit suagu, but this are just what keeps my mood going when I go to hotels which their room layout is so similar and boring. And I was rather horrified by the scary orangey stains on my bed and quilt. My sis said it could be rust, but I kept thinking otherwise that I rather sleep without a blankey than to have disgusting stains on me. Is my cause for cleanliness getting stricter? :X
Oh ya, and I watched Harry Potter 7 part1 over at their cinema and the ticket is RM13 for 1am show. Quite a catch actually! Cause if I were to calculate the price of the ticket, RM13 rounds up to SGD6! And it was on the weekends :)

Throughout this whole trip, I've eaten a total of 1.05kg worth of roasted chestnuts and it's seriously A LOT of chestnuts. But I've gotta admit, I LOVE ROASTED CHESTNUTS! :D

What I don't like about the place at Genting Highlands is the lack of keeping the law of not smoking at indoor areas. The 'No Smoking' signs are placed everywhere at shopping centres, toilets, hotel lobbies etc and people just don't give a damn about it. Thank God for fresh cool air at the highlands, if not I'd be suffocating to near death due to excessive intake of second hand carbon monoxide. =.=

Being back in Singapore is a blessing, and truly now I appreciate it even further. Praise the Lord for blessing SG government and keeping the land in peace and order! :D




One last sad news to state here. My Lobsie died. Was alright this morning, but then torn to pieces and flesh eaten by its mate and the other fishes in the tank. My guess was that the lobsters had a fight over territorial reasons, as based on the info I searched on over the internet:"If you plan to keep more than one Red Lobster, you must provide adequate room, since Red Lobsters are instinctively territorial. Generally, 40 gallons of water per lobster is sufficient. Red Lobsters will also prey upon any fish that is both small and slow enough for it to catch." Gross, but what can I do? Didn't expect this to happen..oh well. God bless its soul. ==,

Labels: ,