image
just a day...
Thursday, 25 November 2010, 10:29:00 pm
Why am I not getting excited. Tomorrow night we're all setting off to the highlands but I'm not excited at all. I've been thinking about the 'fun' that I'm gonna have when I get there but it's nowhere near the fun 'fun' that I'd like to have if I'm going to rate it. Daddy, how? :/ No one I could or would wanna talk to about it, any way.

But other than this, I'm glad that I got to serve the Lord today. :)) A mere 6 hours doesn't seem much, but I'm sure this 6 hours is very well spent! Saikang warrior ftw!



-

Dear you.
I don't like it. I don't like you checking things out behind my back. I'd prefer you asking me directly cause I'm sure I like talking it out, thank you very much. And I'd like to hear from you too, cause I don't like the way I'm digging facts out from other places too, or trying to guess my way through. Make this mutual okay, Daddy? Make this thing work in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

Labels: