image
parents...
Monday, 15 November 2010, 7:42:00 am
Daddy God,

My mum, she doesn't really listen.
When I just told her that I might not go for the interview later, her mind was only on one thing: that I don't want to find a job and work at all. What she didn't hear and won't be hearing as for now is the part where I'll need to travel to and fro Bugis to print out my documents, re-refine my portfolio website, and it takes loads of time and money for it. What she didn't hear are the pros and cons that I've thought about throughout the night, where I weigh it to decide whether I should go for the interview or whether it's gon be a total waste of time. What she didn't hear is the troubled mind of her precious little daughter, who graduated from school and is left out to fend for herself, alone.



Parents, as worldly as they can be, can't be as generous as Daddy God Himself. They can never understand fully why this little girl here isn't really coping well in the after-school life. What they know is only on the surface, the skin on the outside of all the fruits, where the flesh and juice is actually the main deal.

rant rant rant. okay I'm done.

Labels: , ,