If only you knew how I feel...
Thursday, 24 March 2011, 10:45:00 pm
I wasn't prepared for this, yet it came crashing down on me.
Didn't even have time to react or get ready for it.
If you were me, what would you do?
From that moment on, I became stunned.
Even till this time now I'm still feeling the same way.
The time our paths neared, I avoided.
Stopped myself from seeing the smile that was not created by me.
Didn't even have the appetite to eat at all.
I guess, I am the one who needs to accept the fact that it has already become this way.
I am my own problem giver and I can have no one but God for the solution.
My breakthrough? Haha, the hole's slowly filling up with stones and pebbles again.
So i've tried my very best to stay strong, but inside me i'm already bursting.
Crying myself to sleep tonight.
Labels: emotions., random, thoughts